This spring, we invite you to continue (or begin) personal spiritual practices by spending fifteen minutes a day with God in scripture, prayer, and solitude. Use this guide for your daily reading and enrich your time with recommended music and books.
SPENDING TIME ALONE WITH GOD
- Listen to a song from the playlist.
- Read a scripture passage from this week’s selections
- Spend 3-5 minutes in silence
- Write down something that you sense God would want you to believe in or do today.
Weekly Scripture Readings
Week of April 11
Week of April 18
Week of April 25
Week of May 2
Week of May 9
Week of May 16
Week of May 23
Week of May 30
In this message series, we explore and discover what it means to have life in Jesus, have life in his name. These songs express our joy and gratitude for the gift and sacrifice of God's son. The songs also take us deeper in our desire and commitment to love him with our whole selves, to follow him, to trust him, to sacrifice for him and surrender to him, knowing that true life can only be found in him. May this music draw you closer to the One who draws close to us, loves us, chooses us and, through his Spirit, equips us for his purpose and glory.
- Death Was Arrested - North Point Worship
- Found My Freedom - I AM THEY, Matthew West
- Jesus We Love You - Bethel Music, Paul McClure
- Alabaster Heart - Bethel Music, kalley
- Your Glory/Nothing But the Blood - All Sons & Daughters
- Love Came Down - Brian Johnson
- King of My Heart - Sarah McMillan
- Faithful Wounds - Cory Asbury
- Christ Be All Around Me - All Sons & Daughters
- Fall Afresh - The Worship Initiative
- Here’s My Heart - Crowder
- Cast My Cares (My Portion) - The Worship initiative
- Head to the Heart - United Pursuit
- Christ Lives in Me - Rend Collective
- Life Defined - The Worship initiative
- Christ Be Magnified - Cody Carnes