We are currently registering students and would be happy to answer any questions or provide a virtual tour. Please fill out the contact form or contact Carla with any questions regarding registration for the 2020-21 school year.
Since 1964, our philosophy is to help children grow in a positive way in their awareness of God, themselves, and the world around them. We believe in developmentally appropriate play and hands-on activities as the best path to learning. Our staff consists of skilled, experienced early childhood educators that strive to incorporate new ideas, teaching methods, and materials into our program.
Our preschool program aims for an equal balance of freedom and structure. Young children need time to explore, socialize, experiment, play and rest. They need to develop basic physical, emotional and intellectual skills, to learn to listen, follow instructions, and to develop readiness for the transition into kindergarten.
- Indoor Activities are designed to enhance fine motor skills with art and craft projects, color and shape recognition, seasonal theme projects, reading readiness, math and number concept projects, puzzles, games, dramatic play, and free time.
- Outdoor Activities include climbing, sliding, playing ball, digging, scooping, measuring in the sandbox, water play, gardening and more.
- Language & Music learning is emphasized through rhymes, singing, rhythm band, small group storytime, and flannel boards.
- Spiritual Program through monthly virtues and “The Beginning Bible” lessons. We attend chapel the first Tuesday and Wednesday of every Month.
Monthly tuition is based on the morning program, which is 8:30 to 12:00. Extended hours are 8:00-8:30 am and 12:00 to 3:00 pm.
OUR CURRENT PROGRAMS
- 2.5 Years Old: Children must be 2.5 by Sept. 1 of current school year and children DO NOT need to be potty-trained. Tues/Thursday, Mon/Wed/Fri classes offered.
- 3 Years Old: Children must be three years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year and do not have to be fully potty trained. If your child is not fully potty trained, there is an additional $60 per month fee. Tues/Thursday, Mon/Wed/Fri or 5 day classes offered.
- Pre-K: Children must be four years old by Sept. 1 of the current school year and be fully potty-trained. Mon/Wed/Fri, or 5 day classes offered.
- English-Spanish Bilingual Class for Pre-K children: Must be fully potty-trained. Class time is 8:30 am-12:00 pm with extended day options from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm for additional fee.
- Bonus/Kinder Class for children that turn five years old by September 2nd. This is a 5 day class, 8:30 am-1:00 pm.