Save SBPC to Your Home Screen
The best way to learn about all things SBPC is right here at solanabeach.church. Here, you'll find recent messages, small group questions, be able to request prayer, contact us, give online and even register for upcoming events.
But did you know you can actually add our website (or any webpage) right to your phone's home screen -just like an app?
You can even add the Sunday Content Page as an icon so you always have the outline, questions, giving and more right at your fingertips.
Check below for device-specific instructions to get started!
- Open Safari and go to solanabeach.church (or any webpage on our site)
- At the bottom of the screen click on the icon that has a box and an arrow pointing up
- Swipe up and click "Add to Home Screen"
- Change the name to "SPBC" or "SBPC Sundays" and click "Add"
- Open Chrome and go to solanabeach.church (or any webpage on our site)
- Click the menu icon (three dots)
- Select "Add to Home Screen"
- Customize the text below the icon by touching the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it to "SPBC" or "SBPC Sundays"
- Click "Add"