Sermon-Based Small Groups!
It’s that wonderful time of year again when Small Groups are rested, ready and back from a great summer break! We believe a Small Group is one of the best places you can grow in your faith by learning from others and spending time getting closer to Jesus. Small Groups begin the week of September 22.
Getting involved is as easy as 1, 2, or 3!
1. Join a Small Group
Not currently in a Small Group? No problem!
We have plenty of options for you! Stop by the table on the
patio TODAY or contact Terri Carter or 858-509-2580 x1206)
2. Recommit to your current Small Group
Do you love your Small Group? Excellent! Make it a priority
this fall and deepen those relationships!
3. Start a new Small Group
Ready for a new adventure? Check out the details below.
Why start a Small Group?
• If groups currently open don’t work for you
• If you’ve been in a group but would like to meet some new people
• If you would like a new place of service and feel called to lead
How do I start a Small Group?
• What would your ideal group look like?
• What’s the best day/time/place?
• Who would you like to invite to join you?
Ask God to identify a facilitator (you or someone
else). SBPC provides complete weekly curriculum.
A good facilitator…
• desires to grow in Christ
• is a member of SBPC (next class is October 12)
• can facilitate – not teach
• is reliable and responsible
3. Contact: Terri Carter ASAP or 858-509-2580 x1206
4. Invite people to join.
5. Enjoy your brand new Small Group!