WHO DO WE SERVE AND HOW?
The Foster Youth Ministry serves foster youth, former foster youth and foster families with a focus on North San Diego County. There are several ways you can help us as we do many events throughout the year.
· Volunteer at our Christmas Party for foster families
· Provide a Christmas Gift for a foster youth or former foster youth
· Help with one of our many Home Setups for Emancipated Youth
· Volunteer at our Beach Day in June for separated foster siblings
· Volunteer at our summer Respite Night to give foster parents a break
· Mentor a Youth at the Horizons House
· Provide financial support for our first home move-ins
WHO JOINS IN OUR MINISTRY?
We love having all ages help with our Christmas party and Summer Respite Night. We also need move-in day volunteers for our first home move-ins for former foster youth. We partner with several local non-profit organizations such as Just In Time for Foster Youth, Promises2Kids, Angel Foster Families network, and Safe Families for Children.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
If you are interested in helping with or volunteering at any of the above events contact Gretchen Morgan at email@example.com