KIDSGAMES REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 11 AND CLOSES JUNE 2. (No refunds after April 1)
PreKindergarten/Kindergarten – (4 years old by Sept. 1)
Opening assembly introducing the theme of the day, Bible; Think! Move! Change! (TMC), compassion project, crafts, and outdoor play.
1st grade–6th grade
Opening assembly introducing the theme of the day + 3 rotations: Bible/Compassion; Think! Move! Change! (TMC); and activity of choice
1st-3rd (grade entering in the Fall)
- Basketball (1st grade closed) – co-ed, skills building and scrimmaging
- Cheer – co-ed, skills building
- Cooking (closed) – kitchen skills and hands on creations with a variety of food
- Urban Gardening – Seeds to succulents and creating arrangements
- Lego Build – Imaginative, creative Lego time
- Field Games (closed) – Creative fun games played on grass
- Blacktop Games – Fun games on blacktop, ex. 4-Square, Jump Rope, Big Wheel races
4th-6th (grade entering in the Fall) Note: all activities take place at Santa Fe Christian Schools. Kids will walk with their groups under supervision to and from the SFC campus each day.
- Artist Studio – Studio art that your child will bring home
- Urban Gardening – Seeds to succulents, creating arrangements
- Slot Cars – Indy Car racing in a week-long competition
- Field Games – Every day a different game! Ex. soccer, flag football
- Minute-to-Win-It! – Fun games to challenge brains and bodies
- Personal Art – Face painting, henna, and hair creations
Legos Needed for KidsGames. We are planning for a new station incorporating Legos this year. If you are tidying up your home and have sets or bins of random Lego pieces to donate, we would love to have them! (No Duplos please. Sets for ages 6 and up.) Bring them by the church office marked for KidsGames. For more information. Thank you!
To help us keep KidsGames registration fees affordable, please consider donating to KidsGames this year. Select “KidsGames Donation/Sponsor a Child” from the drop down.