KidsGames 2020 (June 22-26)
KIDSGAMES REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 23 AND CLOSES MAY 31. (No refunds after April 1)
PreKindergarten/Kindergarten – (4 years old by Sept. 1)
Opening assembly introducing the theme of the day, Bible; Think! Move! Change! (TMC), compassion project, crafts, and outdoor play.
1st grade–6th grade
Opening assembly introducing the theme of the day + 3 rotations: Bible/Compassion; Think! Move! Change! (TMC); and activity of choice
1st-3rd (grade entering in the Fall)
- Basketball – co-ed, skills building and scrimmaging
- Cooking – kitchen skills and hands on creations with a variety of food
- Urban Gardening – Seeds to succulents and creating arrangements
- Lego Build – Imaginative, creative Lego time
- Field Games – Creative fun games played on grass
- Blacktop Games – Fun games on blacktop, ex. 4-Square, Jump Rope, Big Wheel races
4th-6th (grade entering in the Fall) Note: all activities take place at Santa Fe Christian Schools. Kids will walk with their groups under supervision to and from the SFC campus each day.
- Artist Studio – Studio art that your child will bring home
- Urban Gardening – Seeds to succulents, creating arrangements
- Slot Cars – Indy Car racing in a week-long competition
- Field Games – Every day a different game! Ex. soccer, flag football
- Under Water Robotics – Explore science while building and operating a ROV underwater
- Personal Art – Face painting, henna, and hair creations
To help us keep KidsGames registration fees affordable, please consider donating to KidsGames this year. Select “KidsGames Donation/Sponsor a Child” from the drop down.